November 22, 2020
Cheese Garlic Bread In two Ways
Cheese Garlic Bread In two Ways is making everyone’s favourite cheese garlic bread in two different methods to make it more interesting.This bread is easy to make and it is cheesy and buttery.
Cheese garlic bread Ingredients :
- Flour – 300 gm
- Instant Dry Yeast – 6 gm
- Sugar – 12 gm
- Salt – 5 gm
- Chopped Garlic- 10 gm
- Mozzarella cheese- 100 gm
- Water- 50%
- Butter- 50 gm
- Chopped Garlic – 10 gm
- Oregano – 1 gm
- Chilli Flakes – 1 gm
Cheese Garlic Bread In two Ways method:
- First start with fly fermenting the yeast with a pinch of sugar and luke warm water.Then keep it aside for sometime till it activates.
- Sieve the flour and add sugar and salt ,mix well. Once done add activated yeast and some amount of water .Combine all the ingredients into a dough.
- Then add rest of the water and chopped garlic, knead the dough well.Now allow the dough to rest ( Bulk Fermentation) for 10 mts.
- Now mix butter,chopped garlic,oregano and chilliflakes.Keep aside.
- take the dough and divide into 2 equal pieces.Then roll one piece of the dough in square shape.Apply butter mix and grated mozzarella cheese ,close in half to create rectangle shape.Allow to proof.
- Now take the other piece of the dough and roll it in little bigger square piece.Apply butter mixture and mozzarella cheese and roll it in cylinder shape.Place it on a greased tray and allow to proof.
- Once the first one is ready , apply butter mixture on top and cut straight lines using a blade.Now bake this in pre-heated oven at 230c for about 15 minutes.
- Now apply butter mixture and score the cylinder shaped loaf and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at the same temperature as the first loaf.Now cheese garlic bread in 2 ways is ready to serve.
Butter can be applied after baking as well but not too much.Because of the butter inside as well outside it will seeps in the dough and gives a nice buttery bread.Cheese garlic bread can be served with soups,pastas and main course.Many more variations can be made with this recipe.
To watch this recipe as video:
Do checkout other recipes in the website..and let us know your thoughts…