August 4, 2020
Perfect Burger Buns Recipe
It can easily be made using an OTG oven and that’s what we are going to do in this recipe.So read on…
- Flour- 200 gm
- Yeast-4 gm
- sugar-15 gm
- Salt-4 gm
- Butter-15 gm
- Milk-50 ml
- Water- 50 ml
- sesame seeds for topping
Perfect Burger Buns Method:
- First start with fly fermenting the yeast with a pinch of sugar and luke warm water.Then keep it aside for sometime till it activates.
- Sieve the flour and add sugar and salt ,mix well. Once done add activated yeast and milk and some amount of water .Combine all the ingredients into a dough.
- Then add butter and knead the dough well.Finally add the rest of the water and knead to a smooth dough.Now allow the dough to rest ( Bulk Fermentation) for 10 mts.
- Once Fermented give knock back and divide dough into 100 gm pieces.Then make them into round shpae and place on a greased tray.Allow to ferment.
- Check the fermentation by pressing with a finger on the side of the dough,if it springs back fast it needs more fermentation, else it is ready for baking.
- Once fermented enough apply water and sprinkle with sesame seeds on top and Bake in a pre heated oven at 230 c for about 12 to 15 minutes.
Use High Gluten Flour.Incase of using all purpose flour, gluten can be added seperately and it is available commercially.
Using Milk Slows down Yeast Fermentation but it gives good colour,soft texture and nutritional value.Before baking milk wash Can be given and egg wash is an option if shiny surface required.
Before storing the buns cool completely.Even slight warmth will create more wrinkles on the bun.Store in a airtight bag once cooled.Use the buns maximum in 3 days as there is no preservative is added.
To view Perfect Burger Buns Recipe method in video:
If you have any questions please post in the comment section and i will try to answer as best as i can….